Pitcairn Settlers Village
Details & Facilities
Hours: Wednesday & Saturday tours 9.30am and 1.30pm
Experience the proud history of the Pitcairn Island Settlers.
Your guided tour will include:
* The gracious original Bailey homestead & gardens
* A stroll through the barn, dairy and out-buildings
* Museum filled with items of nostalgic and historic interest
* The oldest working forge in the Pacific
* Ex New Zealand Army hut, with war-time memorabilia
* An exclusive film of Norfolk Island interest
* Complimentary refreshments
Map & Directions
Queen Elizabeth Avenue, drive way behind the Hilli restaurant.